Want to control your Commander compatible robot using your Android powered cellphone or tablet? The Bluetooth Upgrade Kit is the solution for you. By attaching this upgrade kit to serial, you can control your robot in style using the BT Commander App! Designed with InterbotiX and RobotGeek robots in mind, this is a fantastic solution for controlling your Hexapod MK-III, or taking command of your Geekbot!
- 1x - HC-05 Serial Bluetooth Module
- 1x - Centimeter Grid Mounting Plate
- 1x - 4-pin Squid Cable
- 10x - F/F Jumper Cables
- All the Hardware you need to mount this module to your robot!
The BT Commander App is an easy to use solution for controlling your robot via Bluetooth. Based on the ArbotiX Commander, the control scheme should be familiar to anyone who has used one, and simple enough to learn for those who are just getting started.
BT Commander features:
- Easy Installation, Setup, and Usage
- Real-Time Console Feedback, useful for debugging
- Two control schemes, giving you more precise control of your robot.
- Open Source and easy to edit, using MIT App Inventor 2
- Works with anything the ArbotiX Commander does, opening up an entire line of robots for new control methods!