Line tracking is the most basic function of a smart mobile robot. It is one of the easiest ways for a robot to successfully and accurately navigate. The Digital Line Tracking Sensor will guide your robot by telling white from black quickly and accurately, via TTL signal. With a drawn path and good programming, you can ensure results that are far more consistent than if the robot was simply told where to go without any reference.
You can combine several line following sensors with other ranged sensors, making mobile robots complete. With a sensor aiming the floor, not only you can detect lines, but often, floor with a matte finish and dark color can be used to distinguish different areas. For example, a kitchen with a dark floor and a living room with a light or white floor, given this information to your robot you can keep it enclosed to a specific area or even let the robot know the area to change it's behavior.
- Wide voltage range from 3.3V to 5V
- Standard assembling structure (Times-of-5mm Center distance between two 3mm mounting holes)
- Easily recognize interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simply illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Interface: Digital
- Operating current: 20mA @ 5V
- Operating temperature range: 0°C ~ + 50°C
- Output: TTL(Black for LOW output, White for HIGH output)
- Size: 28x10mm (1.1x 0.4 in)