The AX/MX DYNAMIXEL Servo Manager Kit is a perfect starting point for any serious project using the Robotis Dynamixel actuators. It contains everything needed to interface AX & MX-T series servos with the USB2Dynamixel, including power/hub breakouts, and a cable pack. This kit provides access to the Dynamixel API, Roboplus Dynamixel Wizard for firmware updates, recovery, and an easy to use UI to configure & test servo attributes. A must have option for any serious Dynamixel developer!
- Configure & ID Dynamixels
- Set Baudrates
- Update Firmware
- Dynamixel Recovery Options
- Interface with the Dynamixel API (C, C++, MATLAB, Labview, Etc)
- Power Supply & Interface included
- 6 Port Hub + 10-pack of cables
If you will be working with any MX-64T or MX-106T servos we highly recommend using the 12v 10A power supply.
No matter what servos you are using please keep in mind the amperage requirements of your particular setup.
*Under certain circumstances, these servos can drop the voltage on Switched Mode Power Supplies. If you are using these servos with an SMPS we recommend also using the SMPS2DYNAMIXEL to avoid the servos from resetting
FTDI Driver Notice: The USB2DYNAMIXEL may not work with the latest FTDI drivers. ROBOTIS has posted a fix in this support document.
For more information on the nature of this fix and the drivers, please see our blog post on the matter
USB2Dynamixel SDK v1.03
- Compatible with LabVIEW, MATLAB, JAVA, Visual Basic, C/C++, C#, JAVA, Python.
- USB2Dynamixel is essential for communication between Dynamixel and your PC.
- External power source is required to operate your Dynamixel.
- API & Sample Source Code
- Dynamixel Manager
- USB2Dynamixel Driver