This kit includes the following:
This product is part of the Phidgets family!
Phidgets are an easy to use set of USB-based building blocks for low cost
sensing and control from your PC. A wide array of sensors, I/O devices,
and controllers are available.
the entire Phidgets product line, follow this link.
Getting Started with Phidgets
This product is made to connect to the Phidgets 8/8/8 Interface Kit!
The 8/8/8 is a USB-based interface board that features 8 analog inputs,
8 digital inputs, and 8 digital outputs. You can use the 8/8/8 to
monitor sensors, receive input from switches, control lights, trigger
external circuits, and much more; all through one USB port!
- A versatile, durable piezoresistive force sensor
that can be made in a variety of shapes and sizes
- A piezoresistive sensing device in which resistance
is inversely proportional to applied force
- A customizable, economical force measurement tool
that is easily integrated into OEM products
- A patented, ultra-thin (0.008"), flexible printed
circuit that senses contact force
- A force and load sensor that is available in three
different force ranges, suiting a variety of applications
for research and product development/testing.