Home > Robot Parts > Robot Servos > Robotis DYNAMIXEL Pro Robot Servos >
H54-200-S DYNAMIXEL PRO Robot Actuator
The DYNAMIXEL Pro line of Robot Actuators will be released in 2013. This is an informational page on the H54-200-S Robot Actuator.
The DYNAMIXEL PRO
line of Robot Actuators is ROBOTIS's new solution for full-scale robots.
These new actuators have incredibly high power and precision, making them ideal for for everything
from advanced robotics to industry applications. Using ROBOTIS's frame system for the DYNAMIXEL PRO,
you'll be able to rapidly create a variety of different systems and products.
These new servos sport position, speed, AND torque based commands.
- 1,000 pulse incremental encoder before gear reduction
- 4,096 step absolute encoder after gear reduction
- Electrical current sensing based control
- Internal temperature sensing
- Position-based command
- Torque-based command
- Speed-based command
- Cycloid type detachable reduction gear (Straight, Right Angle, Belt)
- Various communication physical layer (RS-485, CAN, TTL, Ethercat)
- Versatile Frame System
|No Load Speed
|No Load Current
|Continuous Operation Speed
|Continuous Operation Torque
|Continuous Operation Current
|Maximum Output Power
|| 5-55 ℃
||54 x 54 x 126mm