This 3-axis Accelerometer module is based on MMA7660FC with Digital Output I2C. This Grove can be used for sensing data changes, product orientation, and gesture detection through an interrupt pin (INT).It is a very low power, low profile capacitive MEMS sensor Grove.
What is new
- Mounting edge for you to solder I2C Groves together, and free you from wiring.
- Flat bottom.
- 5VDC input
- Grove compatible interface
- 3 axis motion/orientation sensing
- Digital Output (I2C)
- 10,000 g shock survival
- RoHS/WEEE lead-free compliant
- Excellent temperature stability
- Motion Detection
- Digital Still Camera: Image Stability
- Mobile Phone/ PMP/PDA: Orientation Detection (Portrait/Landscape),Image Stability, Text Scroll, Motion Dialing, Tap to Mute
Please visit the wiki page
for more info about this product.