Grove - 3-axis Gyro module based on ITG 3200. It is the world’s first single-chip, digital-output, 3-axis MEMS motion processing gyro optimized for gaming, 3D mice, and motion-based remote control applications for Internet connected Digital TVs and Set Top Boxes. The ITG-3200 features three 16-bit analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) for digitizing the gyro outputs, a user-selectable internal low-pass filter bandwidth, and a Fast-Mode I2C (400kHz) interface.
Grove - 3-axis Gyro is part of the Grove system.
What is new in 3-axis Gyro Grove
Mounting edge for you to solder I2C Groves together, and free you from wiring.
- Grove compatible interface
- Digital-output X-, Y-, and Z-Axis
- Fast Mode I²C (400kHz) serial interface
- ±2000°/s full scale range and 14.375 LSBs per °/s sensitivity
- Low 6.5mA operating current for long battery life
- Standby current: 5μA
- Turn on time: 50ms
- Three integrated 16-bit ADCs
- On-chip temperature sensor
- 10,000 g shock tolerant
- Integrated amplifiers and low-pass filters
- Hermetically sealed for temp and humidity resistance
- RoHS and Green compliant
Please visit our wiki page
for more info about this product.