Have you lost your beer? Do you need help finding it? You need an alcohol sensor.
- Power requirements: 5 VDC @ ~120 mA (heater on)
- Detection Gas: Alcohol
- Concentration: 20-1000ppm Alcohol
- Interface: 1 TTL compatible input (SEL), 1 TTL compatible output (DAT)
- Dimension: 40×20×12mm
- Heater Voltage: 0.9V ± 0.1V AC or DC
- Heater Current: 120±20mA
- Preheat time: Over 48 hours
Product DOCUMENTATION / WIKI Page
*NOTE - Obviously, this is not a legal alcohol breathalyzer device. Don't be an idiot and think you can build something that tests whether you can drive or not. Don't drink and drive. There, we said it.