Serial LCD Driver Grove is an UART based LCD1602 display (Hitachi HD44780 or a compatible LCD). It can control LCD1602 only with two I/O port pins (UART Tx and Rx).The VCC and GND are the only additional pins required for operation. Conventional LCD drivers use 7-11 I/O port pins, whereas Serial LCD grove saves all these additional I/O pins. Serial LCD grove uses AT89S52 for implementing the UART Driving logic. Now has been updated to v1.0b.
- Very easy to use.
- 4-Pin Connection ( 2 I/Os and 2 Power Pins) .
- API design similar to Arduino LiquidCrystal Library.
- Module automatically returns to listening mode.
- Comes with a rich set of demo applications.
- Back light control to save power(on/off).
Arduino 1.0 Library
Please visit our wiki page
for more info about this product.