The Netduino Plus is the same as the Netduino with added Ethernet and SD card Storage. (Note that the core processor code storage and RAM are lower to make room for the additional features.)
Software, meet hardware.
Netduino is an open source electronics platform using the .NET Micro Framework.
Featuring a 32-bit microcontroller and a rich development environment.
Suitable for engineers and hobbyists alike.
Code. Debug. Repeat.
.NET Micro Framework combines the ease of high-level coding and the features of microcontrollers.
Enjoy event-based programming, multi-threading, line-by-line debugging, breakpoints and more.
Design files included.
Netduino is an open source electronics platform. Design files and source code are included.
Learn from the designs. Remix. Enjoy the freedom of open source.
Learn More Here
Processor and Memory
Digital I/O Features
- Atmel 32-bit microcontroller
- Speed: 48MHz, ARM7
- Code Storage: 64 KB
- RAM: 28 KB
- all 20 digital and analog pins: GPIO
- digital pins 0-1: UART 1 RX, TX
- digital pins 2-3: UART 2 RX, TX
- digital pins 5-6: PWM, PWM
- digital pins 7-8: UART 2 RTS, CTS
- digital pins 9-10: PWM, PWM
- digital pins 11-13: SPI MOSI, MISO, SPCK
- analog pins 4-5: I2C SDA, SCL
- ethernet: 100 mbps
- network stack: lwIP
Getting Started Guide
- micro sd (up to 2 GB)
- auto card detect
Find the full Product Documentation
Find the full Netduino Plus Technical Specifications