Software, meet hardware.
Netduino is an open source electronics platform using the .NET Micro Framework.
Featuring a 32-bit microcontroller and a rich development environment.
Suitable for engineers and hobbyists alike.
Code. Debug. Repeat.
.NET Micro Framework combines the ease of high-level coding and the features of microcontrollers.
Enjoy event-based programming, multi-threading, line-by-line debugging, breakpoints and more.
Design files included.
Netduino is an open source electronics platform. Design files and source code are included.
Learn from the designs. Remix. Enjoy the freedom of open source.
Learn More Here
Processor and Memory
Digital I/O Features
- Atmel 32-bit microcontroller
- Speed: 48MHz, ARM7
- Code Storage: 128 KB
- RAM: 60 KB
Getting Started Guide
- all 20 digital and analog pins: GPIO
- digital pins 0-1: UART 1 RX, TX
- digital pins 2-3: UART 2 RX, TX
- digital pins 5-6: PWM, PWM
- digital pins 7-8: UART 2 RTS, CTS
- digital pins 9-10: PWM, PWM
- digital pins 11-13: SPI MOSI, MISO, SPCK
- analog pins 4-5: I2C SDA, SCL
Find the full Product Documentation