The 1063 – PhidgetStepper Bipolar 1-motor allows you to control the position, velocity, and acceleration of one bipolar
The 1063 can be used in applications that require very precise positioning; This is also the product you want to use to
control larger industrial steppers or for applications that need a lot of torque.
* Position Resolution: 1/16th step (40-bit signed)
* Maximum Position Limit: 239 - 1 1/16th steps (40-bit signed)
* Minimum Position Limit: -(239 -1) 1/16th steps
* Velocity Resolution: 8 1/16th steps/second (12-bit)
* Velocity Limit: 32,768 1/16th steps/second
* Acceleration Resolution: 4000 1/16th steps/second2 (8-bit)
* Acceleration Minimum: 4000 1/16th steps/second2
* Acceleration Limit: 1,020,000 1/16th steps/second2
* Digital Input Update Rate: ~125 samples/second
* Minimum Power Supply Voltage: 9V
* Maximum Power Supply Voltage: 30V
* Max Current Per Coil: 2.5A
* USB-Power Current Specification: 100mA
Comes packaged with a 180cm USB Cable, a mounting hardware kit, and a sheet of labels.
This product is part of the Phidgets family!
Phidgets are an easy to use set of USB-based building blocks for low cost
sensing and control from your PC. A wide array of sensors, I/O devices,
and controllers are available.
the entire Phidgets product line, follow this link.
Getting Started with Phidgets