The PhidgetStepper Unipolar allows you to control the position, velocity, and
acceleration of up to 4 unipolar stepper motors. The PhidgetStepper can be used in
applications that require precise positioning and continuous rotation, at low
- Position Resolution: 1/2 step (40-bit signed)
- Upper Position Limit: 2^39 - 1 1/2 steps
- Lower Position Limit: -(2^39 - 1) 1/2 steps
- Velocity Resolution: 0.75 1/2 steps/second (9-bit)
- Velocity Limit: 383.25 1/2 steps/second
- Acceleration Resolution: 140.625 1/2 steps/second2 (6-bit)
- Acceleration Limit: 8859.375 1/2 steps/second2
Comes packaged with a 180cm USB Cable, a Getting Started Manual, a mounting
hardware kit, and a sheet of labels. Requires an external 5-12VDC power
For more information see:
Note: The PhidgetStepper requires libraries version 2.1.4 or later.
This product is part of the Phidgets family!
Phidgets are an easy to use set of USB-based building blocks for low cost
sensing and control from your PC. A wide array of sensors, I/O devices,
and controllers are available.
the entire Phidgets product line, follow this link.
Getting Started with Phidgets