Control a network of Robotis Dynamixels from your PC's USB port!
The USB2Dynamixel adapter has three output options:
- TTL-level RS232: 3-pin connector; used with AX and MX-T series
- RS485: 4-pin connector; used with RX, EX and MX-R series DYNAMIXELS
- RS232 DB9: 9-pin standard RS232 serial port. This port is
perfect for connecting the
Zig2Serial adapter, the CM-5 or the CM-510
The USB2DYNAMIXEL can be controlled via the DYNAMIXEL Wizard (Avaialable as part of the ROBOPLUS Software Suite) or using the DYNAMIXELSDK
The USB2DYNAMIXEL will NOT power your DYNAMIXEL servos. You must make sure to power the servos seperaratley. We recomend a AX/MX Power Hub or a RX/EX power hub and a seperate power supply appropriate for your servo.
FTDI Driver Notice:
The USB2DYNAMIXEL may not work with the latest FTDI drivers. ROBOTIS has posted a fix in this support document.
For more information on the nature of this fix and the drivers, please see our blog post on the matter
USB2Dynamixel SDK v1.03
- Compatible with LabVIEW, MATLAB, JAVA, Visual Basic, C/C++, C#, JAVA, Python.
- USB2Dynamixel is essential for communication between Dynamixel and your PC.
- External power source is required to operate your Dynamixel.
- API & Sample Source Code
- Dynamixel Manager
- USB2Dynamixel Driver