Customers can NOT use the BT-410 to connect to the PC.
Please use the BT-210 to connect your robot with a PC.
ROBOTIS BT-410 is a bluetooth wireless communication solution for IoT.
With the latest near field communication technology, it has low power consumption and is optimized for mobile applications.
Contains 1 BT-410 bluetooth slave module
- Enables serial communication (UART) via Bluetooth communication.
- Case that protects the circuits and a connector-type cable that is used to connect the device onto the robot.
- Can be used with smart phone, tablet PC, or other devices that support BLE (Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy) to control the robot.
- iOS users must use BT-410 in order to connect the ROBOTIS MINI (packed with BT-210) with iOS.
Please purchase if you are an iOS ROBOTIS MINI user.
- Weight : 4.5g
- Size : 18mm X 30mm X 9.1mm
- Bluetooth : Bluetooth Specification 4.0 Low Energy Support
- Effective Communication Distance : 10M
- Frequency : 2.4 GHz ISM Band
- Bandwidth : MAX 128kbps
- Default Baud rate : 57600bps
- Operational voltage : 3.3V
- Consumed Current : 7mA (Max)
- Operating Temperature : 0℃ ~ 40℃
- Baud rate Range : 1,200bps – 1,000,000bps
- Antenna : Chip Antenna
- Interface : UART (3.3V Level)
- Sensitivity : -81dBm (Typical)
- Conducted Net Power : -6~4dBm (Class 2)