The XYZrobot A1-16 Smart Servo is modular actuator, which combines a gear reducer, a DC motor and an embedded control board in one small package. The servo motor provides the necessary torque to operate a small robot. An added function of the motors is to provide information about internal temperature, supply voltage, current and display operational status through an LED.
The A1-16 Smart Servo is compatible with the AX line of brackets from Robotis, please refer to the cables found here. (3 Pin BIOLOID cables are not compatible with the A1-16 servos.)
- Operating Voltage: 12V
- Stall Torque: 25 Kg-cm (max.)
- No Load Speed: 70 +/- 10 rpm, 60 +/- 2g
- Dimensions: W 50 x D 32 x 40L mm
- Resolution: 0.323"
- Reduction Ratio: 254
- Operating Current: 500mA
- Standby Current: 300mA (max.)
- Operating Temperature: 0-40°C