It's time to get Bluetooth 4.0 into your project and sync it up with your phone with the Bluno! For aficionados of smart devices and wearables, now you can go further and start prototyping with BLE integrated with your Arduino. Bluno is first of its kind in integrating BT 4.0 (BLE) module into Arduino Uno, making it an ideal prototyping platform for both software and hardware developers to go BLE. You will be able to develop your own smart bracelet , smart pedometer and more. Through the low-power Bluetooth 4.0 technology, real-time low energy communication can be made incredibly simple!
Bluno integrates a TI CC2540 BT 4.0 chip with the Arduino UNO development board. It allows wireless programming via BLE, supports Bluetooth HID, AT command to config BLE and you can upgrade BLE firmware easily. Bluno is also compatible with all Arduino Uno pins which means any project made with Uno can directly go wireless! What's more, there are an Apps for Bluno (Android and IOS) and they are completely open source. You can modify and develop your own BLE-hardware platform!
- On-board BLE chip: TI CC2540
- Wireless Programming via BLE
- Support Bluetooth HID
- Support AT command to config the BLE
- Transparent communication through Serial
- Upgrade BLE firmware easily
- DC Supply: USB Powered or External 7V~12V DC
- Microcontroller: Atmega328
- Bootloader: Arduino Uno ( disconnect any BLE device before uploading a new sketch )
- Compatible with the Arduino Uno pin mapping
- Size: 60mm * 53mm(2.36"*2.08")
- Weight: 30g
Not compatible with:
- Android System 4.3+ with BLE4.0 module inside with original firmware with BLE driver. e.g. Nexus 4+，Xaiomi 2s，Samsung Galaxy s4，Samsung Galaxy note 3 etc.
- iOS 7.0+ devices: iPhone 4s+, iPad 3+, iPad Mini, iPod 5th Gen (iPhone 4s is not 100% supported.)
- Other brand BLE modules/devices since different firmware using in CC2540
- Bluetooth 2.0 or other types of bluetooth modules/devices
Custom Application from Users: