The Digital Speaker Module is based on the 8002 speaker amplifier IC. It can be used as a buzzer or play higher quality audio. Volume output is controlled via the potentiometer. The module has various advantages (e.g. a compact footprint, simple interface, wide voltage input range, long service life). It can be used with an Arduino I/O expansion shield for interactive, sound related creations.
This module is compatible with the RobotGeek Standard 1cm x 1cm grid, making it a fantastic addition to any sound project!
- Operating voltage: 2.0 - 5.5V
- Interface Type: Digital
- Module size: 40mm x 40mm/ 1.57 inches x 1.57 inches
- Supports DFRobot Gravity interface and RobotGeek Sensor Shield Interface
- Power rating (Speaker component): 0.5W
- Impedance (Speaker component): 8 ohm