DYNAMIXEL is a robot exclusive smart actuator with fully integrated DC Motor + Controller + Driver + Sensor + Reduction Gear + Network in one DC servo module.
DYNAMIXEL-P Series implements removable reduction cycloid gears, resulting in high precision and impact resistance.
- Torque control based on current sensing
- Position, Torque and Speed-based command
- High resolution with combination of Incremental Encoder and Contactless Absolute Encoder
- Full metal housing for high durability
- Can be used to make a full-size manipulator, pan tilt, humanoid, etc.
[DYNAMIXEL PRO -> P] Upgrade Details
- Improved design and JST connectors applied
- Improved dirt inflow and leakage
- Improved control table (Supports X Series functions)
- Enhanced control performance such as responsiveness and resolution
- Enhanced communication responsiveness
- Improved heat, noise, and durability
- PM54-060-S250-R x1
- Robot Cable-X4P 300mm (Convertible) x1
- Robot Cable-2P 600mm x1
- Wrench Bolt WB M3x8 x20
- Controller : OpenCM 485 Expansion Board, OpenCR1.0
- Interface : USB2Dynamixel, U2D2
- Factory Default Settings
- ID : 1
- Baud Rate : 57600bps
(User can change various settings including ID and baud rate according to environment)
Caution the operational voltage is different from other DYNAMIXEL series (Operational voltage: 24V).
Depending on the number of units used, it is recommended to use a separate power supply.
Molex 4Pin connector is used for communication.