The Robot Geek Drive Kit is a pair of strong continuous rotation servos, wheels, and caster to quickly add locomotion to any robot project. The kit comes with the with the necessary mounting plates, brackets, and standoffs needed to easily mount your wheels and caster.
The wheels are 90mm in diameter with a soft rubber tire that provides excellent grip. The mounting plates conform to the standard Robot Geek 1 X 1 CM grid making them easy to mount on any of the Robot Geek decks or platforms.
||30 x 45 x 51 mm
|Standby/No Load Current
||Plastic Body and Metal Gears
|Wheel Kit Getting Started Guide
Wheel Kit Assembly Guide
- Basic Drive Code - Coming Soon
- Rover Turret - Coming Soon
- Airsoft Rover - Coming Soon
- Line Follower Rover - Coming Soon
- Object Detection Rover - Coming Soon